Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan
HEROES COME IN ALL COLORS.Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan is a wholesome, creature capture, 2.5D Adventure-Puzzle-Platformer with RPG elements. It is a family-friendly and openly accessible adventure in which you must save whimsical creatures by bringing back color to the world you once knew!
Rainbow Billy tells a universal coming of age story about dealing with changes in the world and accepting ourselves and the others around us! Sometimes it only takes a conversation, empathy, and a new point of view to make a world of a difference.
EXPLORE A WONDROUS WORLD!From dark caverns on secret islands to hidden coves off in the stormy seas, explore a rich world filled with treasure, fish (because every great game has a fishing minigame!), friendship and... danger!
SOLVE ENVIRONMENTAL PUZZLES!Each world is filled with clever challenges and secrets that unlock new areas to explore!
BEFRIEND CURIOUS CREATURES!Meet over 60 strange, lovable creatures and help them with their problems in non-violent encounters! Create your own unique team to save the day!
RECOLOR THE WORLD!Restore color to a monochrome world and help your friends find the courage to be their true selves in a story about empathy and growth.
© ManaVoid Entertainment Inc. 2014-2021. ©2021 Skybound, LLC. Skybound and any related marks or logos are registered or otherwise protected trademarks owned by Skybound, LLC and/or its affiliates.
OS: Windows 7 Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core or faster Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible, 256 MB VRAM DirectX: Version 10 Storage: 700 MB MB available space Sound Card: DirectX 10 compatible
OS: Windows 10 Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual Core or faster Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible, 512 MB VRAM DirectX: Version 10 Storage: 800 MB available space Sound Card: DirectX 10 compatible
1) Download & install the Steam client on your computer from here.
2) Open the Steam client, register and login. Then, locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click that and select “Activate a Product on Steam..”
3) Enter your code that is showed on the orders page of eTail. Market and and follow the steps showed to activate your game.
4) The game can be monitored now and you can see it on the "Library" section on Steam. You can download and install the game now.
5) If you need more information and support, you can click here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam