Lightmatter; Dear Visitor,
If you are reading this, you are quite fortunate.
You have been personally invited to the world debut of Lightmatter—the greatest breakthrough in renewable energy since the sun was born. I know. You must barely be able to contain your excitement.
This invitation includes a one hour tour through my facility, a ten second glance at the launch of Lightmatter, as well as five seconds of eye contact—with me. If that is not enough, bring your wallet. An investment will give you the full tour and prolong our time together. If you behave, I will even let you shake my hand.
During the tour, you will witness mind bending technological wonders. They might force you to think in ways that are difficult for you. But don’t worry, you will come out a smarter human being. The only thing I ask of you before you enter my facility, is to embrace the future, open your mind, and your backpack. Yes, cameras, journals, and other useless items will be confiscated by James, my head of security. Don’t try to shake his hand, he might break yours.
CEO, Lightmatter Technologies
PS: During your visit, you might stumble into our cat, Lux. So if you experience skin rashes, headaches, or hair-loss keep in mind that you might be allergic to cats.
An Homage to First Person Puzzlers
Play Tunnel Vision Games’ love-letter to the genre. Use lateral thinking to solve mind-bending puzzles with lights, shadows, beams, platforms, and lightmatter.
© 2020 Published and distributed by Aspyr Media, Inc. “Aspyr” and the Aspyr “star” logo are federally registered trademarks of Aspyr Media, Inc. All other marks and logos are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
OS: Windows 10 Processor: Intel Core i3 4170 / AMD A8-7600 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 / AMD R9 270 Storage: 6 GB available space
1) Download & install the Steam client on your computer from here.
2) Open the Steam client, register and login. Then, locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click that and select “Activate a Product on Steam..”
3) Enter your code that is showed on the orders page of eTail. Market and and follow the steps showed to activate your game.
4) The game can be monitored now and you can see it on the "Library" section on Steam. You can download and install the game now.
5) If you need more information and support, you can click here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam