Mayhem in Single Valley
Sometimes you have a bad day, and sometimes you wake up and accidentally start the apocalypse. Meet Jack, a mischievous kid with a twisted family, his trusty slingshot, and endless bad luck. In this action-adventure, it’s up to you to stop the monstrous swarms at the end of the world, and make it back to the dinner table in time.
*Save the world, and keep the town together *- It ain’t simple being the sole hero of a quiet town. As Single Valley begins to crumble, you’ll uncover the town’s hidden secrets along the way. What’s scarier - hidden family history, the strange truth of your neighbours, or an adventure game breaking down its fourth wall right on its Steam page?
*Apocalyptic monsters have feelings too* - The creatures you’ll encounter in Single Valley all have their own likes/dislikes to learn - if you take a moment to watch them scurry around and destroy things.. You don’t always have to kill, you can play their behaviour against them and get inventive!
*Hey, at least the end of the world creates some fun puzzles to solve! *- The reality of Single Valley is breaking apart! To save us all, you’ll need to raft over poisonous rivers, take class at the Elementary School of Ghosts, clone yourself, and even navigate the perilous trials of earning your father’s approval.
© tinyBuild, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
OS: Windows 7 or newer Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4ghz or higher Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work. DirectX: Version 9.0 Storage: 2 GB available space Sound Card: 2 channels
1) Download & install the Steam client on your computer from here.
2) Open the Steam client, register and login. Then, locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click that and select “Activate a Product on Steam..”
3) Enter your code that is showed on the orders page of eTail. Market and and follow the steps showed to activate your game.
4) The game can be monitored now and you can see it on the "Library" section on Steam. You can download and install the game now.
5) If you need more information and support, you can click here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam