NOW WITH LOCAL CO-OP! In Party Hard, you play as someone who is really tired of their neighbours having loud parties. Instead of calling the police, you decide it’s a better idea to take everyone down using your faithful knife and the environment. The story of this tactical strategy follows a series of killings at parties throughout the USA.
The developers used to work mostly on casual, family-friendly games until they participated in a game jam, making the first prototype for Party Hard. TinyBuild backed up the original authors, Pinokl Games, to create a full version that is now on Steam!
Party Hard has semi-procedurally generated environments and focuses on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of stealth games, your main goal is not to get caught while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in in a suspicious situation is key.
OS: Windows XP/7/8/10 Processor: 1.4 Ghz and up Memory: 1024 MB RAM Graphics: Integrated with 128mb of vram Storage: 1 GB available space Additional Notes: AlienFX enabled
1) Download & install the Steam client on your computer from here.
2) Open the Steam client, register and login. Then, locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click that and select “Activate a Product on Steam..”
3) Enter your code that is showed on the orders page of eTail. Market and and follow the steps showed to activate your game.
4) The game can be monitored now and you can see it on the "Library" section on Steam. You can download and install the game now.
5) If you need more information and support, you can click here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam