Space Cows is an udderly cheesy twin-stick shooter that will challenge your sharp reflexes. Filled with various deadly aliens and unique minigames, Space Cows will keep you occupied for hours.
Grab a weaponized plunger (what, you never used one before?), get inside a mootant-infested space station and use naked force (literally) to save your dear cow! No room for the lactose-intolerant here!
Engage in crazy combat to whack 2165 mootans, all without the assistance of unnecessary things like clothes. Fart away from harm, unleash rage to obliterate enemies and mess with time in slow moo-tion.
Milk your way through various minigames because we’ve heard you like minigames so we put minigames in our game so you can play minigames while playing a game. You’re welcome.
© 2019 All trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners
OS Version: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad or better Memory: 4GB Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650Ti with 2 GB VRAM or better DirectX Version: 11 Disk Space: 2 GB
OS Version: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) Processor: Intel Core i5 or better Memory: 8GB Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 960 with 4 GB VRAM or better DirectX Version: 11 Disk Space: 2 GB
1) Download & install the Steam client on your computer from here.
2) Open the Steam client, register and login. Then, locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click that and select “Activate a Product on Steam..”
3) Enter your code that is showed on the orders page of eTail. Market and and follow the steps showed to activate your game.
4) The game can be monitored now and you can see it on the "Library" section on Steam. You can download and install the game now.
5) If you need more information and support, you can click here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam