Hellpoint is a dark and challenging action RPG set in a heavily atmospheric sci-fi universe where the line between science and occultism is blurred. Once a pinnacle of human achievement, the Irid Novo space station has fallen. Its ruins are now overrun by cruel interdimensional entities acting as puppets of the malevolent Cosmic Gods. You have been created by the Author, organically printed on Irid Novo and sent on a mission to find out the unholy series of events that led to the catastrophic incident known as the Merge. Irid Novo is a massive interconnected world full of mysteries, hidden passages and secrets within secrets - all for you to explore in any order you like. More dread and shivers awaits you as you travel deeper into the darkest corner of this forsaken colony. - Mature Content Description The developers describe the content like this: This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content
Developed by Cradle Games and Published by tinyBuild Ⓒ 2020. All rights reserved.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 7 Processor: 4 threads, 2.5 Ghz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce GTX 760 or better DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 6 GB available space
RECOMMENDED: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 Processor: 4 cores, 3 Ghz Memory: 6 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050 DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 6 GB available space
1) Download & install the Steam client on your computer from here.
2) Open the Steam client, register and login. Then, locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click that and select “Activate a Product on Steam..”
3) Enter your code that is showed on the orders page of eTail. Market and and follow the steps showed to activate your game.
4) The game can be monitored now and you can see it on the "Library" section on Steam. You can download and install the game now.
5) If you need more information and support, you can click here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam