STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic [Mac]
Note: Mac version only supports English language
Choose Your Path.
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, saviour or conqueror... you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
- A brand new Star Wars role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
- Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers and build your own lightsaber.
- Adventure through some of the most popular Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
- Choose your party from nine customisable characters, including Twi'leks, droids and Wookiees.
- Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2003-2017 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
OS: Mac OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra) Processor: 1.8 GHZ Intel chipset or faster Memory: 512 MB or higher Hard Disk Space: 5 GB Video Card: ATI Radeon X1600 / NVidia Geforce 7300 / Intel HD 3000 (128 MB VRAM or higher) Languages: English Additional: Intel integrated video chipsets are not supported (GMA 950/X3100). This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
1) Download & install the Steam client on your computer from here.
2) Open the Steam client, register and login. Then, locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click that and select “Activate a Product on Steam..”
3) Enter your code that is showed on the orders page of eTail. Market and and follow the steps showed to activate your game.
4) The game can be monitored now and you can see it on the "Library" section on Steam. You can download and install the game now.
5) If you need more information and support, you can click here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam